Ansible: From Beginner to Pro
Rated the #1 beginner book on WhatPixel
This book is your concise guide to Ansible, the simple way to automate apps and IT infrastructure. It takes you from knowing nothing about configuration management to understanding how to use Ansible in a professional setting.
You will learn how to create (and test!) an Ansible playbook to set up an environment automatically, ready to install an open source project. You’ll extract common tasks into roles that you can reuse across all your projects and build your infrastructure on top of existing open source roles and modules that are available for you to use. You will learn how to build your own modules to perform actions specific to your business. By the end you will create an entire cluster of virtualized machines, all of which have your applications and all their dependencies installed automatically.
Mastering Express Web Application Development
Mastering Express Web Application Development will introduce the tools and libraries you need to take your Express development career to the next level. By learning how to use tools to make your life easier, you can do more in less time.
- Capturing an API’s Behavior With Behat (Jan 2017) :: PHP Architect
- Building robust Jenkins pipelines (Dec 2016) :: Sysadvent
- Share something today (Dec 2015) :: 24 Days in December
- NodeJS for beginners (Jan 2015) :: PHP Architect
- We built this city on PHP (Oct 2014) :: PHP Architect
- The Unix Toolbox (Dec 2013) :: PHP Architect